Time: May 28, 2009 from 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Location: Boston University in Brussels
Street: Boulevard du Triomphe 174
City/Town: 1160 Brussels
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f…
Event Type: seminar, web2eu
Organized By: Hugh Barton-Smith
Latest Activity: Apr 16, 2012
A broad panel of social networking practitioners discuss
how to weave your issues into the fabric of web 2.0
and gain influence through wider engagement.
• From Facebook via Linked In to Twitter, more and more people are interacting professionally and politically online.
• Major news vehicles are adding their voices to the blogosphere.
• Companies and institutions are increasingly YouTubing.
• Even Queen Elizabeth II is now using email.
And for the moment all you've got is a web site. Your presence
on the net is a billboard in a side street.
This seminar is designed to explore how your messages can leap
off that wall and mingle with the crowds where they congregate.
• Charles Crouch, eBusiness Lecturer at Boston University,
• Helen Dunnett, a pioneer of Web 2 for the ECPA trade association,
• Philip Weiss, internet entrepreneur and HyperThinker from ZN,
• Mathew Lowry, the driving force behind the launch of Blogactiv,
• And over the web, the UK's influential blogger and podcaster Neville Hobson.
Join us for an intense afternoon of presentations and discussions on
how to navigate today's information stream.
Places are limited by the venue so get your registration in now!
Only €60 (€90 for non-members).
Add a Comment