IABC Belgium Network

Engage. Envision. Exchange.

Dear IABC members,

As you know IABC organises trainings and mini TEdx type events in around Brussels. We are now looking for your contribution.

Please get in touch with me if you would like to give a training or presentation for the communications audience in the Brussels hub. Do you have something to share? We want to hear from you.

We give you the venue and promote the event through out our side and network.

I look forward to hearing from you

Minna

IABC Board member and VP of Events

Tel 0473 98 00 87

mmrosti@hotmail.com

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to get involved!

I'm speaking (once again) at the IABC Conference in June - on the nonverbal aspects of global communication - and am an international keynote speaker on "Body Language for Leaders," and the author of "The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help - or Hurt - How You Lead."

The next time I will be speaking in Brussels (on "Collaborative Leadership" for the Institute for Management Studies) is on a Friday next December, and am in Amsterdam the day before. I don't imagine that you have Saturday events - especially in December - but maybe the next email or phone call will have me back in Europe sooner.

Here's a link to a recent Forbes blog I wrote: http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolkinseygoman/2015/12/27/10-body-lan...

If you are interested, please contact me at Carol@CarolKinseyGoman.com.

Happy New Year!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Be IABC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service