Join the Belgium chapter of IABC and connect with an international network of business communicators.
IABC is the leading network of business communicators in the world with over 16,000 communications professionals spread across 100 country chapters.
The Belgian chapter was founded nearly 25 years ago and is home to a vibrant community of communications and public affairs professionals, mostly based in Brussels.
As a member, you get access to the following free services or perks:
- 10 free professional events per year, saving you €200 in entry fees!
- Discounts on other IABC or partner events, including up to €250 on Eurocomm in Brussels in April
- Monthly copy of Communications World,
IABC’s flagship magazine
- Free access to Discovery,
IABC’s online collection of content resources: best practices, templates, in-depth analysis,
how-to manuals and more
- Free reports from the IABC Research Foundation
- Online directory of over 16,000 communicators worldwide
- Local chapter training courses at reduced rates
- 6 free webinars per year
- Discounts for partner books and publications
- Access to the annual International IABC Conference that brings together over 1,500 professionals
- Accreditation programmes
- Discounts on entry to the Gold Quill Awards, a prestigious endorsement of your work as a business communicator
- IABC Marketplace brings together recognised consultants and potential business clients
- Free access to a Job Centre with 100+ jobs advertised at any one time
Download our benefits brochure | Join now
The link above takes you to the IABC worldwide site, based in San Francisco. IABC membership is managed centrally, with a portion of the fee returned to the Chapter of affiliation.